Notepad for the pinball project
This page contains somewhat unsorted notes for the pinball project that will
be included in the better organized projects pages as soon as I have time,
but shall not be forgotten.
- Atmel AVR + external CAN controller
- 16-x digital output, either pulse or level (programmable through bus)
- shift register or I2C I/O, or direct?
- for lights
- for mechanics that are not triggered by the ball
- 8-/16-x digital output with sense input
- for playfield items that can self-trigger, like bumpers
- 8 or 16 I/O is not yet decided.
- system supervisor
- backboard display also attached to bus?
- sound system also controlled by bus? probably not.
- Monorail kind of ball transport to (maybe) a second playfield?
- "Midnight Madness Mode"
In chronological order...
- Jochen Schoenfelder
- Dirk Daute
- Paul Horowitz & Winfried Hill
- Terry at Pinball Life
- Volkmar Grote
Last page update: