Pinball parts overview
Note: The status information provided here relates to the part as a whole,
not to a specific revision of the part.
- PB-A01 Service door backbox
- PB-A02 Pop bumper, purple
PB-B...: Circuit Boards
- PB-B01 Optical switch, sender board
- PB-B02 Optical switch, receiver board
- PB-B03 Microcontroller board for input/output
- PB-B04 Serial interface driver board for PB-B03.01
- PB-B05 Solenoid driver for coils that require control through the microcontroller.
- PB-B06 (Discontinued) Lamp matrix column decoder
- PB-B07 Regulated power supply, primary 220V AC, 50Hz. Secondary 50V DC, 20V DC,12V DC, stabilized, 5V DC, stabilized.
- PB-B08 (Discontinued) Lamp matrix test board
- PB-B09 reserved for PINCAN
- PB-B10 PINCAN I/O, 8 x digital output with sense input
- PB-B11 PINCAN I/O, 16 x digital output
- PB-B12 System supervisor
PB-C...: Cables and wires
- PB-C01 Serial cable, null-modem wiring, DB9 connectors.
Used to connect PB-B03 to the main control PC.
- PB-C02 Cable assembly, 11-wire, with connectors
Used for connection of PB-B03 with PB-B11, and PB-B11 with PB-B06 and
PB-D...: CAD Drawings, Assembly plans, Manuals
- PB-D01 System overview CAD drawing
- PB-D02 Operator manual
- PB-D03 Playfield 2D CAD drawing
- PB-D04 Electrical overview
- PB-D05 I/O bus design
- PB-D06 Game rulesheet
- PB-D07 Case CAD drawing
PB-E...: Chassis parts and assemblies
PB-F...: Mechanical parts
PB-I...: Interface definitions
- PB-I01 GCC/PB-B03 serial interface specification
- PB-M01 2764 64K (8kb x 8) EPROM, programmed with PB-P01, for use in PB-B03.
- PB-M02 28C64 64K (8kb x 8) EEPROM, programmed with PB-P01, for use in PB-B03.
- PB-P01 (Discontinued) I/O control program, 80C535 microcontroller
ECOs: Engineering Change Orders
Last page update: